I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Monday, February 18, 2008

6 am Auckland new Zealand

We made it well almost. We have a one hour layover before we head to
Melbourne. The flight was surprisingly pleasant. I watched micheal
clayton drank 3 thee glasses of wine took a sleeping pill and woke up
ten hours later. So much for the four books I brought. Quantas I'd by
far the best airline I've ever flown. We sat next to anaussie from
Perth who has been flying for the past 24 hours. He's full of stories.
If thisis how everyone in the county is I'm not coming back

1 Comments:

Blogger T-Wah said...

Ryan I don't know if you were paying attention in Rain Man but "Quantas never crashed." Ever. Ask Rain Man. Go on, ask him.

February 22, 2008 at 10:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home