I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Melbourne rocks my world

No lie pete and I witnessed an all aboriginy cover band play
blackstreet "no dignity" last night. I guess I should go home now
cause of can't get better than that. Our first day rocked. Spent half
day at the beach meet some cool peeps from the I'm and had the most
amazing fish dinner at restaurant called claypots. More later the
Internet is expensive here well everything is actually.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home