I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Melbourne is tops

Right now were sitting in a movie theater about to watch the history
of the building I took this picture from. Not because we have any
interest in this movie but because this theater has money air
conditioning and it about 95 degrees out right now. We've spent the
day exploring the city center today and all I can say is wow.
Melbourne I'd the perfect city. Its big exciting fast trendy clean and
safe. The architecture is some of the best I've ever seen. And I don't
know what's in the water but everyone is beatiful. Went to a great
film museum and then had lunch in Chinatown before we took the tram
around the city loop. Imagine if Chicago was 70 degrees year round and
you would have this city. I love it.

Cheers
Ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home