I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I would tell you about Byron Bay but I'm too stoned to type;)


Seriously this place is wicked! The most laid back beautiful place yet. I'm learning that Australia is all about having time and space to think. There's a lot of space and that's why everyone loves it. Yesterday I met people from Tel Aviev(?), UK, Japan, Sweden, and France. And that was in like an hour. There was a talent show at the Art Factory last night. I almost got up to place a song but made it back too late. Unfortunetly the rain has come today so we're just chillin, which is absolutley what I needed after the past few days of travel. You seriously wouldn't believe this place. I can see why some people never leave.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Hey I just caught up on your blog. You guys have been busy. The pixs look great and I'm so jeaulous. So don't float to faraway. Also I'm glad no khwala bears (foregive my spelling) were injuried during your travels.

February 27, 2008 at 6:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home