I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Pictures!!!

Ok I've finally went through my 887 pictures and grabbed the ones that made sense.
I've posted them in albums of each city we stopped in. They are roughly in chronological order...I think. It's foggy. Man I miss that place.

Melbourne
2008 Australia_Melbourne

Sydney
2008 Australia_Sydney

Byron Bay
2008 Australia_ByronBay

Gold Coast/Surfer's Paradise/Coolangata
2008 Australia_SurfersParadise-Coolangata

Brisbane/Auckland


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home