I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Asians take too many pictures

Seriously they really like their digital cameras. I've seen them
taking pictures of people taking pictures. Also Asians are everywhere
here. So we just left the gold coast and not a minute too soon as far
as I'm concerned. Imagine spring break in cancun 365 days a year and
you have surfers paradise. Its chalked full of horny backpackers from
all over the world and the tacky high rise skyscrapers are filled with
local time shares. Its pretty much Miami with less culture. I'm not a
fan. Glad we only stopped in for two days. We did do the club thing
last night which was insane. 200 backpackers crammed into a bus
stopping at four of the hottest clubs. I'll tell your one thing
though, the aussies can party like no other. The clubs are open till
5am we left last night at 4 and there was still lines at all the hot
spots! Needless to say my old bones are hurting today. Can't wait to
get to Brisbane and take a nap. Oh troy if you're reading thus go
listen to this dj named potbellez. Its the song of the moment here.
Very sweat.

We also hot up yesterday and went to this awesome smaller local city
south of surfers called Coolangotta where they were having a pro surf
competition. The best surfers in the world are there right now. It was
really cool and definetly a cooler vibe. After the comp we checked out
a music festival they are having on the next beach over. I go some
breathtaking shots from the hill we had to climb over to get there.
Then it was around four and we tried to get song dinner. But every
restuarant was closed so we got all confused(it standard that all
restaurants close between lunch and dinner.) Then we realized we had
crossed the state line and one state has daylight savings time, and
one doesnt. So in ten footsteps south you can leap ahead one hiurvin
the space time continum. This my friends is how Australia operates.
They cannot be bothered with logic when the beach is on site and surfs
up.

On a sad note it is true everyone in the world hates America. Being
here makes me sad for our country. Everyone has been really nice to us
but its obvious our foreign relations need some help. I refuse to
pretend I'm Canadian though. America...f"@k yeah!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If asians take too many pictures because they also take pictures of aisans taking pictures, then why are you taking pictures of asians taking pictures of asians?

And why do you have to see people in terms of outer appearance? I only see human beings in those pictures.

March 6, 2008 at 7:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home