I'll be traveling to the Oceanic region from February 15th thru March 6th. The path goes like this: Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Auckland, Rotorua. This is an account of my adventures should I choose to become an illegal immigrant and never return. Wish me luck.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kiwi country

We made it and once again another country without free Internet.
Seriously what's the deal. I can't wait to get home and torrent some
shit. Anyway yesterday was a big travel day. Took a bus to a train to
a plane, then another bus to a hostel. The travel I'd starting to wear
me out. Everyone else is here has like three months to explore weve
got three days. Stupid Americans. Our first night we go to this nice
Thai restaurant and there's this guy sitting next to us from
Wellington here on business. He works for the corrections system and
his name is Phil. We talk to phil for around an hour about how the
justice system. Phil is a big wine fan and buys us a bottle of his
favorite to share. This sums up the vibe of this country so far. I'm
so bummed we only have a few days. Also this may be my last post
before we to so I hope you were entertained by my terrible spelling. I
really enjoyed trying to share the experience and trust me I've only
told you about 5 percent of the trip. I'm gonna post videos and
pictures here when I get home if you wanna look. All I can tell you is
get off your asses and get out of north America for a little
adventure. This has been more rewarding then I could have ever
imagined. Right now I could truly give up all my possessions at home
and live out of this backpack for another year and travel the world.
But I would miss you all too much so I guess I'll come home.

Love ya,
Ryan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All Blacks rule, old you fool!
-Judd

March 6, 2008 at 10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home